POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DO NOT OPEN THIS POST!!!!! (125k solo) : Re: DO NOT OPEN THIS POST!!!!! (125k solo) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 13:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DO NOT OPEN THIS POST!!!!! (125k solo)
From: Thomas Lake
Date: 8 Feb 2000 00:13:42
Message: <389EFDFA.CE06EF7E@home.com>
A lot of differing views as to weather viruses are alive I don't think you could
come to any conclusion if you asked a number of biology teachers. Viruses have DNA
or RNA and are able to reproduce, though they need a host cell. they also follow all
of the rules for evolution so I think they are alive, though only in the most basic
of definitions. they are able to weaken them breading successive generations of them
together, all the interbreeding weakens them. And they can kill them with radiation.

--
Come visit my web site:-) : http://www.geocities.com/~thomaslake/